Friday, July 27, 2012

Essence Snow White Collection Evil Queen

As some of you know I've had a few surgeries in the past month and have been busy trying to recover. A very sweet friend of mine knows this and sent me the most wonderful RAOK. She sent ALL of the Snow White glitters, an Essence peel off base coat and the cutest little Dior make up purse. She did all this in the name of a get well present, I was totally floored and am left speechless by her kindness and generosity. I can NOT thank her enough, I was so excited and thrilled when I opened the package.

Without further ado, here's evil queen over OPI DS Original. Evil Queen is a 'special effects' glitter topper, I found that it was best to dab it on in order to get the glitter to spread out evenly. I used one coat of Wicked Fast top coat but am thinking that I should have used SV, wicked fast bubbled.

The Essence limited edition collections are not available for sale in the us. So if you have a friend in Europe you may still be able to get these, otherwise your best bet is a swap.

No comments:

Post a Comment